Købmagergade 52, 1150 Copenhagen K
Monday 09.00 - 00.00
Tuesday 09.00 - 00.00
Wednesday 09.00 - 00.00
Thursday 09.00 - 01.00
Friday 09.00 - 03.00
Saturday 10.00 - 02.00
Sunday 10.00 - 22.00
(Holidays from 10.00)
You’ll find us right next to the Round Tower HERE
Everyone are welcome and if you’re a student and become a member you’ll get even better discounts and offers. Read more about membership
We are YOUR hangout place in Copenhagen. You can volunteer or simply come by for a coffee and meet other students or participate in some of our many social activities.
STUDENTERHUSET is a house for you, who:
- Is a student at a higher education institution
- Have a good idea for a cool and interesting event or activity
- Wish to meet other people from all over the world
- Want to contribute to a fun and engaging study experience
- Want cheap coffee or a chat over a beer
- Attend the University of Copenhagen or another university
- Live in Copenhagen permanently or is here on exchange
Become a member
Studenterhuset is an independent organisation under the University of Copenhagen, which means that all students at the University of Copenhagen are automatic members of Studenterhuset. Students at the Danish Institute of Study Abroad (DIS) are also automatic members. Your student ID works as a member card.
All students at higher education institutions can become a member of Studenterhuset.
The price is 75 DKK for one semester and 125 DKK for two semesters.
- 25% discount on food and drinks in the café
Book a room
Studenterhuset lends rooms to non-commercial meetings and events relevant to student life in Copenhagen. Events made by – or with particular relevance to – students at the University of Copenhagen have first priority.
1150 Copenhagen K
At Studenterhuset the social environment is crucial; there are plenty of opportunities to meet up in study groups, hang out with friends and join the activities you want to. We have a bunch of regular activities every week, and our calendar is filled with concerts and events.