University of Copenhagen is happy to invite all staff, students and friends to the
Copenhagen Pride Parade on Saturday August 19th
Under the moniker “Diversity of Copenhagen”, we have often been one of the largest groups in the parade.
The Pride Parade is a celebration of diversity and a fun day. You are welcome to bring your partner, friends or family.
The Pride Parade
- Is on Saturday August 19th
- Please arrive by 12 noon.
- Starts from Frederiksberg Rådhus (Frederiksberg City Hall) and is a walk to Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square) of Copenhagen. It takes approximately 2½ hour.
- We do not at the moment know when our part of the Parade will start, but we are usually at Rådhuspladsen before 6 pm.
- Studenterhuset is organizing the event for UCPH and will provide cargo bikes, flags, music and hygge.
- You encouraged to dress as fabulous as you feel like. We suggest shoes practical enough for a 4 km walk and that you bring something to drinks during the walk.
Read more and sign up at https://eventsignup.ku.dk/prideparade23 (non-binding, just so we have an idea of the number of participants)
We will send information to all when we receive the final information from tha parade organizers. We expect it will be early in week 32.
Please contact Emilie Prang Stokbro at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions