Lending rooms at Studenterhuset
Students at the University of Copenhagen can lend rooms for student relevant events. Our rooms are only available for non-commercial events that are organized by students and relevant for students.
It is not possible to book a room to study in smaller groups; however, you are welcome to use our study area. (Further information below)
Overview of rooms:
Capacity: ca 90 persons
• Lectures, debates, film- and sports-screenings, conferences etc.
In Main Hall there is a projector (HDMI and VGA-output; remember an adaptor if you are using a Mac computer), canvas screen, sound system for speak and sound from laptop. It is possible to darken the room.
Because of neighbours, it is not allowed to play music in the Main Hall after 8 pm.
Please note that you cannot use tape or any other adhesive to put up poster on the walls!
Capacity: ca 40 persons
• Meetings, debates, lectures etc.
In Aquarium there is a projector (HDMI and VGA-output; remember an adaptor if you are using a Mac computer), canvas screen, sound system for speak and sound from laptop
Capacity: 25 persons
• Meetings etc.
In Church Wing there is a whiteboard and canvas screen. If a projector is needed please bring your own. If extra chairs and tables are needed for your event, you can borrow from the other rooms if they are not in use. Please remember to put them back after use.
The study area is located on the Platform on the first floor of Studenterhuset.
The space is mainly used for group work, so do not expect it to be a silent place for reading.
- All beverages MUST be purchased at the bar
- When you use our rooms you set up chairs and tables yourself
- The rooms must be cleared after use and must contain the correct amount of chairs and tables
- If the room is not tidied after use, we charge a fee of 300 DKK per hour that the cleaning will take
- When using our rooms you are liable for any damage caused to our inventory during your event
Rooms are NOT available for:
- Parties or Christmas lunches
- Dancing and sports
- Events that do not meet the criteria stated above
Download overview of rooms and conditions for usage and our cancellation policy here (PDF)
There is a lift to the first floor where the rooms are located and an accessible toilet in connection with the Platform.
Fill in the form below in order to request a room. Please note that your booking is not completed until you have received an email-confirmation.
Please note that we distribute the rooms a couple of times a week, so it might take us a few days to get back to you.