Are you interested in planning and executing different kind of event? Do you want to learn and get experience with event planning, marketing and production of events? And do you want to meet other students while doing so?
Then you should be part of Studenterhuset’s Production Crew, we provide you with skills to plan and produce events and help you realize your event-ideas.
Studenterhusets Production Crew is a team of volunteers, who create a series of events throughout the year. From the Pride Parade in August to great theme parties like Halloween at Studenterhuset or take part in the UCPH Spring Festival in May. The volunteers are both Danish and international students.
We plan extravagant theme parties, cozy café nights, inspiring social gatherings and we have room for your crazy ideas too, as long as you are willing to help make them happen.
You also get the opportunity to join the group’s event education workshops, where you’ll get more in depth with the understanding of creative processes and production.
We work with 4 areas you can become part of:
- Marketing, text and graphics, SoMe, target group analysis ect.
- Responsibility for production, especially production plan and execution of the events
- Decoration build own decorations.
- Technical execution, especially sound and video (experience is required for this task)
To be part of the Production Crew you must:
- Be able to volunteer for at least 2 semesters
- Be studying or start your education in the autumn 2018
- Participate in 2 monthly meetings
- Execute at least one event from beginning to end every other month.
As a volunteer at Studenterhuset you get a series of benefits like free coffee, special discount in the bar and free access to all Studenterhuset’s concerts.
Sounds interesting? Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org,. White short about you and why you want to volunteer in the Production Team.